My resume was generated from Markdown, download it as
2009 - 2013: Jerusalem College of Technology Machon Lev - B.Sc. in Telecommunications Engineering, with honors, average 92.39
2009: Lucien De Hirsch, Paris - Scientific Baccalaureate, Specialty: mathematics
April 2019 - present: SDE at Amazon, Alexa Shopping
June 2015 - March 2019: Military service in Israeli Air Force, Ofek unit
- Java programmer, with permanent on-call responsibility for the core of mission-critical systems
- Developed major parts of new services on modern technologies, including architecture and business logic
- Led the containerization and orchestration of core services, and the modernization of build and CI processes
- Was heavily involved in a massive migration between application server platforms across the clusters’ services
- Investigated and resolved dozens of performance- and reliability-related events
- Completion of officer training, reached the rank of captain
April. 2014 - June 2015: Military service in Israeli C4I Corps
- CTO & Chief Engineer branch: researcher and prototype maker with embedded circuits and C#.NET
- Matspen unit: SAP ERP BI/BW and full-stack+D3.js web reports developer
Honors, publications and certifications
- 2012 and 2013 excellence scholarships from the Jerusalem College of Technology.
- Psychometric Test score: 724/800 according to the standard weighting, 741/800 according to the quantitative reasoning weighting.
- 2019 Lt. Col.’s unit distinction for excellence.
- [Patent] Mirsky Yisroel, Fedidat Benjamin, Hadded Yoram. “A harmonic based encryption and decryption system for waveform signals.” Patent WO2015097312A1, 26 Dec. 2013.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certification, grade 893/1000.
- Professional level: Java w/ Spring Boot, Tomcat, JPA
- Previous experience: C/C++, C#.NET, Kotlin, PHP
- IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Development tools: git, Gradle, Maven, Ivy, Ant, Jenkins CI, Docker, Atlassian Bamboo, Red Hat Openshift, ELK stack
- Other tools: Office programs (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Work, Visio, VBA Macros), MATLAB, Wireshark, JUnit
Skills and knowledge:
- Development: engineering processes and terminology, web development (client- and server-side), RESTful web microservices, data structures and algorithms, electronics, statistics
- Networking: TCP-IP protocol stack, LAN/WANs, network security and management, cryptography, cellular networks
- Systems: experience with GNU/Linux and Windows operating systems, CI/CD, scripting, automation
English: fluent (IELTS band 8.5/9)
French: mother tongue (TEF Level C2)
Project management (in the frame of studies)
- Graduation project: a physical-layer and unconditionally secure cryptosystem based on the one-time pad, which also implements stenography, including a prototype running on Arduino Due boards. Patented and sold. Grade: 99/100.
- Project in Windows Systems Programming (C#.NET, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET). Grade: 100.
- Project in File Management Systems (layered architecture, Windows Forms, Managed C++). Grade: 100.
- Project in Java (MVC, JPA/Derby, Swing GUI, Webservices, C# Client, JSP). Grade: 100.
- Project in Database Systems (ERD/DSD, Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET GUI). Grade: 100.